McAfee VirusScan is an antivirus program created and maintained by McAfee, Inc. (formerly known as Intel Security, and Network Associates prior to that).
Get Total Protection for All Your Devices with McAfee
Stay protected from the latest threats – ransomware, viruses, malware, spyware, unwanted programs, and more.
Protect your devices
With just one subscription. Cover an unlimited number of your devices so you can protect all the Pcs, Macs, smartphones, and tablets you own.
Creates strong and unique passwords for all your online accounts and saves and remembers them, so you don’t have to.
Steps to download and Activate your McAfee Product
- Open your web browser and go to http://home.mcafee.com from the additional Mac or PC you are installing on.
- Click My Account, Sign in.
- Type your email address and password, and click Log In.
If you do not have a McAfee account, select Are you a new user? Register Now, follow the prompts to create your McAfee account, and click Log In.
- Click My Account.
- Select the correct LiveSafe product subscription, and then click Download.
- Read the End User License Agreement (EULA) and click I Agree to accept the terms and continue to the download and installation.
- Follow the instructions to install and configure your McAfee software.